Press What’s news at AbelsonTaylor Group
AbelsonTaylor Group Named PM360 Trailblazer Finalists in Nine Categories
AbelsonTaylor Group has been named a finalist in nine categories of the 2023 Trailblazer Awards.
The finalists are:
- Professional Website/Online Initiative: CIMERLI Website “Similar but Uniquely Different” (Coherus BioSciences and AT Nutrient)
- Professional Campaign: CIMERLI Campaign “Similar but Uniquely Different” (Coherus BioSciences and AT Nutrient)
- Consumer Website/Online Initiative: HUMATE-P Website “Anna’s Timeline”(CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Direct to Patient Campaign: HUMATE-P DTP Campaign “Anna’s Timeline” (CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Social Media Campaign: HUMATE-P Social Media “Anna’s Timeline” (CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Direct to Patient Campaign: HEMGENIX DTP Campaign “A New World” (CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Sales Aid: HEMGENIX Sales Aid “A New World” (CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Sales Aid: INGREZZA “Best of Both Worlds” Professional Sales Aid (Neurocrine Biosciences and AbelsonTaylor)
- Marketing Team of the Year: Seres Therapeutics and Nestle Health Science Marketing Teams (Seres Therapeutics, Nestle Health Science and Agency Partner: AbelsonTaylor)
“We are so proud that many of our client campaigns have been recognized as finalists in these prestigious Trailblazer Awards,” said AbelsonTaylor Group President Jeff Berg. “These entries exemplify the collaboration by our teams and partners to effectively inform HCPs and compassionately educate consumers about products that can improve their health and quality of life.”
Since 2009, the PM360 Trailblazer Awards, sponsored by medical marketing publication PM360, have recognized outstanding achievement and innovation in healthcare marketing. Each year, nominations are judged by the PM360 Editorial Advisory Board, a distinguished cross-section of industry experts. Winning initiatives were selected for their ability to stand out in the complex, ever-changing healthcare environment, and were judged on their ability to overcome challenges; the skill, innovation, and quality of planning and execution; and the effectiveness of the work. A total of 88 finalists were chosen in the 18 Initiative categories.
“Developing marketing initiatives within the life sciences always requires striking a unique balance between being innovative but within regulatory confines, delivering a personally relevant experience but without being intrusive, and relaying all of the important information but in a way the audience can still comprehend,” says Anna Stashower, CEO and Publisher of PM360. “The finalists accomplished all of that thanks to creative engagement methods, eye-catching images, immersive experiences, and more. But more importantly, they also showed an emphatic approach that took the time to understand their audiences so messages were delivered with the care and attention patients and providers deserve.”
Winners will be announced during a gala celebration at Gotham Hall in New York City on Tuesday, October 3.
Seres Therapeutics and Nestle Health Science Marketing Teams Named PM360 Trailblazer 2023 Finalist For Marketing Team of The Year
PM360, a publication for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostics, and medical device industries, has named Seres Therapeutics...Read Press Read more Seres Therapeutics and Nestle Health Science Marketing Teams Named PM360 Trailblazer 2023 Finalist For Marketing Team of The Year
The AI Revolution Has Arrived: Shaping the Next Generation of Pharma Marketing
Sharlene Jenner – VP Director of Engagement Strategy is joined by five industry professionals to discuss the impact AI has...In the News Read more The AI Revolution Has Arrived: Shaping the Next Generation of Pharma Marketing
Eric Densmore promoted to senior biz-dev role at AbelsonTaylor
In his 16th year with the agency, Densmore has been promoted from SVP/ account director to SVP Business Development where...In the News Read more Eric Densmore promoted to senior biz-dev role at AbelsonTaylor