Press What’s news at AbelsonTaylor Group
AbelsonTaylor Group Named PM360 Trailblazer Finalists in Nine Categories
AbelsonTaylor Group has been named a finalist in nine categories of the 2023 Trailblazer Awards.
The finalists are:
- Professional Website/Online Initiative: CIMERLI Website “Similar but Uniquely Different” (Coherus BioSciences and AT Nutrient)
- Professional Campaign: CIMERLI Campaign “Similar but Uniquely Different” (Coherus BioSciences and AT Nutrient)
- Consumer Website/Online Initiative: HUMATE-P Website “Anna’s Timeline”(CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Direct to Patient Campaign: HUMATE-P DTP Campaign “Anna’s Timeline” (CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Social Media Campaign: HUMATE-P Social Media “Anna’s Timeline” (CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Direct to Patient Campaign: HEMGENIX DTP Campaign “A New World” (CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Sales Aid: HEMGENIX Sales Aid “A New World” (CSL Behring and AbelsonTaylor)
- Sales Aid: INGREZZA “Best of Both Worlds” Professional Sales Aid (Neurocrine Biosciences and AbelsonTaylor)
- Marketing Team of the Year: Seres Therapeutics and Nestle Health Science Marketing Teams (Seres Therapeutics, Nestle Health Science and Agency Partner: AbelsonTaylor)
“We are so proud that many of our client campaigns have been recognized as finalists in these prestigious Trailblazer Awards,” said AbelsonTaylor Group President Jeff Berg. “These entries exemplify the collaboration by our teams and partners to effectively inform HCPs and compassionately educate consumers about products that can improve their health and quality of life.”
Since 2009, the PM360 Trailblazer Awards, sponsored by medical marketing publication PM360, have recognized outstanding achievement and innovation in healthcare marketing. Each year, nominations are judged by the PM360 Editorial Advisory Board, a distinguished cross-section of industry experts. Winning initiatives were selected for their ability to stand out in the complex, ever-changing healthcare environment, and were judged on their ability to overcome challenges; the skill, innovation, and quality of planning and execution; and the effectiveness of the work. A total of 88 finalists were chosen in the 18 Initiative categories.
“Developing marketing initiatives within the life sciences always requires striking a unique balance between being innovative but within regulatory confines, delivering a personally relevant experience but without being intrusive, and relaying all of the important information but in a way the audience can still comprehend,” says Anna Stashower, CEO and Publisher of PM360. “The finalists accomplished all of that thanks to creative engagement methods, eye-catching images, immersive experiences, and more. But more importantly, they also showed an emphatic approach that took the time to understand their audiences so messages were delivered with the care and attention patients and providers deserve.”
Winners will be announced during a gala celebration at Gotham Hall in New York City on Tuesday, October 3.
AbelsonTaylor Group Employee Culture Initiatives Recognized With Two Prestigious WorkLife Awards for Onboarding and Wellness
worklife.news Health and wellness advertising agency AbelsonTaylor Group has received two prestigious WorkLife Awards – Best Onboarding Process, recognizing AT...Read Press Read more AbelsonTaylor Group Employee Culture Initiatives Recognized With Two Prestigious WorkLife Awards for Onboarding and Wellness
FirstWord Article – Q&A with Sharlene
Sharlene Jenner, VP of Engagement Strategy FirstWord, a top pharmaceutical industry site, published an informative Q&A on AI and social...Read Press Read more FirstWord Article – Q&A with Sharlene
AbelsonTaylor Group Employee Onboarding Program Named One of the Most Interesting Innovations of 2023 by PM360
PM360, a leading trade magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostics industries, has designated...Read Press Read more AbelsonTaylor Group Employee Onboarding Program Named One of the Most Interesting Innovations of 2023 by PM360